NRI Community Service
Woonsocket, RI, United States
Feb 12, 2023
IHH – Master’s Level Clinician
The Community Support and Recovery Services program here at Community Care Alliance is seeking a Master’s Level Clinician to join our Integrated Health Home (IHH) team. The mission of this multidisciplinary team is to provide comprehensive community support to individuals experiencing serious and persistent mental illness and co-occurring substance use disorders. The treatment needs of these individuals are sometimes complex, and require more intensive support than traditional outpatient mental health services. On team IHH, MLC’s are responsible for a variety of tasks, including
· provide individual, couples and family psychotherapy
· design and facilitate psychoeducational and support groups
· provide clinical consultation to team leaders and case managers across the program
· complete records reviews, behavioral contracts, recovery planning, and other clinically appropriate administrative duties
· assess and evaluate clients on an ongoing basis
· Attend various staffings and meetings as required
Pay: Starting at $23 per hour, can increase depending on experience and qualifications
Schedule: Full time, Monday – Friday, typically 8:30 – 5, but there is room for flexibility
As a team member, you will enjoy:
· Wellness benefits such as: Health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, 403(b) with agency matching
· Generous PTO package, which includes vacation and sick time, release days, floating holidays, as well as paid holidays.
· Flexible work schedule
· Master’s degree in a human service related field required
· Independent License (LMHC, LICSW, or other) or be actively pursuing
· Valid Driver’s license and reliable vehicle
· All staff must be vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work, unless a certified medical exemption accommodation is granted. Proof of vaccination must be shown upon hire.
· Must have basic computer skills, experience in an electronic health record is a plus
· Previous experience in community mental health services preferred
· Bilingual applicants strongly encouraged to apply!
Community Care Alliance (with legacy organizations) has over 120 years of experience working to strengthen families, individuals and the community. The agency has grown from providing children’s daycare for parents working in mills in the 1890s, to the present day, offering over 50 programs and services to 14,000 people living in Rhode Island. We are a non-profit community action program and community mental health center accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA) and a member of the Rhode Island Community Action Association. Our mission is to support individuals and families in their efforts to meet economic, social and emotional challenges and enhance their well-being through programs, advocacy and collaboration. To empower people to discover their potential and live as engaged citizens, free of stigma, within a thriving community.
NRI Community Service