Chicago, IL, United States
Disability, Education, Case Management, Manager
Dec 01, 2020
Mar 16, 2021
Case Manager Special Education Teacher - Chicago, IL
Seeking a Case Manager for a direct-hire position! We have a Full-Time opening for a dedicated Case Manager that is licensed and wants to work in a great school district. Interviewing now~ apply!
Case Manager/Special Education Teacher position details:
* You will begin remote work immediately until January 29th. If the school goes back in-person, the candidate will need to work in the building.
* This is a full-time, direct-hire position.
* You will support two campuses- collectively these two campuses serve 85 diverse learners.
* Full-time opportunity
* The candidate will have Case Management experience.
* Both campuses have 3 Special Education Teachers and 2 Paraprofessionals,
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor's Degree in Special Educationand LBS1 certification.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
Pay: Depends on Experience
Reference Number: JO-2011-8889-11
Have a question? Contact us at 1-866-733-4278 option 1 or
Phone : 1-866-733-4278