Quincy, MA, United States
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.s is a comprehensive social services agency looking for dedicated and compassionate individuals who want to make a difference. We are committed to supporting, training and supervising our staff with the hopes that they will grow within the agency. We are proud of the longevity of our staff, many of whom have called BSCS their work home for over 20 years.
If being part of an agency that has an excellent reputation, strength-based supervision, and high regard when it comes to honoring the mission of our work, BSCS is the right place for you.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.s is seeking a full-time Overnight Residential Counselor for Granite House in Quincy. Residential Counselors are responsible for providing a safe and healthy environment for our residents (8 adolescents between the ages of 13 and 18). This position is responsible for carrying out the programming, activities, and therapeutic interventions of the program. Residents are often in great personal turmoil when they arrive. Counselors offer support, guidance, and structure to help the adolescents regain stability and direction in their lives.
• Associates level degree in Human Services field or related field required; Bachelor's preferred
• Residential experience preferred; Experience working with adolescents/mental health required, and able to learn, carry out and be certified in CPI physical interventions, and de-escalation techniques
• Able to learn, carry out and be certified in MAP, CPR and first aid
• Valid MA driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
• Acceptable CORI, SORI and DEEC background record check including fingerprinting
Must be at least 21 years old to be considered for the position.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.s is now offering a $500 sign-on bonus for this position!*
This is a full time position with benefits!
Comprehensive benefits with eligibility (health, dental) beginning on first day of employment!
! BSCS is hosting Job Information Sessions every FRIDAY from 9-12 at our Main location—1120 Hancock Street, Quincy. Come meet our hiring team, learn more about Bay State, and get started on your new career!
Plymouth Job Information Sessions Thursdays 11-1pm at 36 Cordage Park Circle, Suite 305 Plymouth
Hope to see you there!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
*Certain restrictions apply for sign-on bonus, please inquire with Human Resources for more details.
Refer a friend
share this job