Rosemead, CA, United States
At Panda, we all share a common mission: Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives. We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
The Associate Brand Manager is responsible for conducting marketing communication and brand innovation activities that bring the brand vision and strategy to life. This position supports the delivery of break-through programs based on a deep understanding of the target guest, market trends, and product, category and competitive insights. This position also conducts analyses, manages cross-functional project teams and contributes to brand strategy and planning.
* Serves as day-to-day project manager on key Brand initiatives under the oversight of a Marketing Manager. Responsible for effective management, on-time and on-budget delivery, contingency plans, and post-mortem learnings.
* Contributes to strategy and plans (i.e. brand, innovation and/or marketing communications) by identifying and defining relevant guest, competitive and category data and insights.
* Regularly conducts analyses, defining parameters and metrics, using various data sources, including syndicated, category, guest and brand research, to optimize activities, plans and measure program success.
* Effectively communicates and manages cross-functional teams and/or agency partners on project goals and deliverables. Serves as the lead communicator to inform management of relevant and key project milestones and updates.
* Acts as a brand steward, having a deep knowledge of the brand architecture, positioning, and guest targets and applies this consistently across all marketing activities.
* Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications or related field required
* Minimum five years of marketing and project management experience, preferably in a retail/hospitality environment
* Successful completion of annual store training
Panda Restaurant Groups culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principles of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.