Greenwood Village, CO, United States
Systems Engineer III is a member of our Systems & Application Operations Department and will provide day to day operational support for the national provisioning systems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Support Java Application and Container based Application for national provisioning system.
* UNIX System Administration.
* Automate manual processes using Python/Ansible.
* Duties includes break/fixes, upgrades, installations and monitoring of the Provisioning System.
* Role will include on-call duties as assigned. Consistent with a 24 X 7 Operations environment, periodic cell phone availability will be necessary to respond to escalated issues.
BASIC / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, and/or equivalent work experience.
* Minimum of five (5) years of engineering work experience.
* Minimum three (3) years of Unix and Tomcat / Weblogic experience.
* Minimum three (3) years of experience with managing Java applications.
* Minimum three (3) years of experience Scripting and/or programming skills (Shell, Perl, Ansible, Python & WLST).
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
* Support of large scale services on a Unix platform.
* Experience with systems and services designed to support multi-million customer counts is highly desired.
* Familiarity with the tasks involved in the day-to-day operation, monitoring, maintenance and troubleshooting.
* Experience supporting Apache Mesos / Mesosphere.
* Minimum two (2) years of Splunk experience.
* Experience supporting Oracle SOA Suite 11g.
* Knowledge of AppDynamics.
* Experience supporting Apache Tomcat and/or ActiveMQ .
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.