Atlanta, GA, United States
May 21, 2020
Help us transform patients' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with significant unmet needs. Working together, we blend the best of our talents to deliver thoughtful solutions that patients value. Will you join us in this pioneering adventure?
To strengthen the Neurology PVU based in Smyrna, Georgia, we are looking for a talented individual to fill the position of: Engagement Lead.
A proven leader with a strong ability to influence, champion and coach the desired capabilities required to achieve nPVU core objectives within the framework of our G2M model. The Engagement Lead enables value and impact across nPVU teams by providing both individual and team/squad coaching and removing impediments to accomplishing defined objectives. This role exemplifies the behaviors & capabilities required of all Leaders within an agile operating model through guidance, coaching and collaboration, ensuring focus, prioritization and pull-through for strategically aligned initiatives.
You like to work in an environment where you can:
* Serve as a Leadership Coach for our external facing Leaders in areas of extreme ownership/personal accountability/mission planning and teamwork.
* Work with teams/squads leaders to refine current agile methodologies and refine/evolve in a disciplined approach our work stream processes.
* Drive progress checks across priority initiatives to provide support, direction, and/or course-correcting solutions.
You will contribute by:
* Developing training materials to enhance the development of our accountability culture and help all leaders understand how to incorporate key principles into their day to day activities.
* Working with nPVU LT to assess gaps in ability to transition from current business to future state model with well thought out and disciplined business planning to ensure nPVU is well prepared to exceed expectations with s**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.equent product launches.
* Performing ongoing health checks with teams/squads to flag impediments at team and/or system level, remove roadblocks early and ensure teams stay adaptive, innovative and agile while ensuring continued compliance.
Interested? For this position, you'll need the following Education, experience and Skills:
* Bachelor's Degree
* 10 years in leadership developing leaders & leading teams to achieving significant successes in complex and challenging environments
* Demonstrated experience leading multidisciplinary and/or matrixed teams
* Master's Degree
* Deep understanding of communication, group dynamics and coaching
* Demonstrated leadership skills in managing, developing, and influencing teams
At UCB, we come together every day to work, laser-focused, on a simple question: How will this create value for people living with severe diseases? By putting patients at the heart of everything we do, our approach from discovery to development to delivery is continuously transformed and designed around patient needs and their journey.
With a team of approximately 7,500 employees worldwide operations in more than 40 countries, we are a global biopharmaceutical company investing more than a quarter of our revenue in cutting-edge scientific research. We are focused on addressing chronic, neurological, immunological, and bone diseases. We are looking for people with passion and empathy who develop a real understanding of patient s needs and can deliver thoughtful solutions to decisionmakers across the heath care ecosystem.
Curious to know more? Please visit our website ****UCB and its s**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.idiaries encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity.