Washington, DC, United States
Jun 09, 2020
ALLEN ST WALBRIDGE, OHIO
1st, 2nd, 3rd Week-Day and Week-end shifts available.
Do you love the diversity of people and days that are never the same as the one before? Are you fueled by laughter and inspired by joyful, quiet moments too? Whether its creating opportunities to work and play, supporting someone in their home, or providing medical care or therapy, youll find a place and feed your soul on the Sunshine team.
Must have a high school diploma or GED and a valid drivers license. Experience working with people with developmental disabilities field is preferred but not required. Must also pass a background check as well as a drug screen and physical.
Financial peace of mind is key to great care. Sunshine offers these great benefits - and more!
* Medical, dental and vision coverage
* Direct care pay starting at $11.00 Ability to go to $12.50.
* Paid Training - weekly new hire orientations
* Paid vacation and personal days
* Bonuses 3X per year
* Points Rewards Program
* Extra pay on weekends
* 401(k) with company match
* Transportation Assistance
* Disability and life insurance
* Interest-free tuition loans
* Employee Assistance Program
* Member of an ERN (Employee Resource Network)
* Access to a Success Coach
* Interest-free loans for emergencies
* Training for advancement and promotion