Society Hill, SC, United States
Backed by more than 40 years of experience and one of the industry's leading safety performance records, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., helps clients address the complex challenges inherent in today's manufacturing and industrial facilities environment. Our wide experience in meeting industrial plant maintenance needs enables us to implement systems and processes that keep your facilities and equipment running at consistently optimum levels.
Job Title: Welder
Welds metal components together with brazing and variety of arc and gas welding equipment to fabricate or repair products such as machine parts, plant and shipboard equipment, motors, and generators by performing the duties.
* Welds metal parts together using both gas welding or brazing and any combination of arc welding processes.
* Performs related tasks such as thermal cutting and grinding.
* Repairs broken or cracked parts, fills holes, and increases size of metal parts.
* Positions and clamps together components of fabricated metal products preparatory to welding.
* Locates and repairs cracks in industrial engine cylinder heads.
* Ensures the safe and efficient operation of refrigeration systems and related equipment.
One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Certified High Pressure pipe welder
Six months experience in a food manufacturing maintenance department. Knowledge of food grade welding procedures and compliance measures required.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled