Atlanta, GA, United States
Mar 26, 2020
Love helping others thrive in their roles and have the best careers of their lives? Our team is responsible for ensuring our Sales and Partner organizations are ready and enabled to perform their job when they're hired and throughout their careers. This position will support the development and enhancement of multiple sales competency models for improving performance and ensuring alignment of learning and development.
* Define strategy for implementing and then operationalizing the rollout of multiple standardized competency models for sales excellence and leadership development.
* Manage the competency change board; responsible for the transformation and development of learning and development practices with sellers and sales leaders.
* Work cross-functionally with sales leaders to better understand the demands being created by existing and new business initiatives and partner with them to improve strategies and understanding of practice.
* Continuously assess the efficacy of our competency models - identify current and emerging sales training needs and incorporate into role profiles.
* Partner with the learning design team to prioritize learning resources to competency frameworks.
* Proven experience with competency models for improving system performance.
* Either 5 years in consulting or 5 years, with at least 2 years in a leadership role, of implementation experience at a large cross functional organization
* Experience with improvement of service delivery.
* Experience translating complex concepts into an easy to understand and digestible format
* Experience managing assessment delivery and analysis
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
* 3-5 years of professional experience in a sales enablement organization
* Masters degree in organizational behavior, learning design or human resources
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF:
* You re a strong strategic thinker, who can translate big picture goals into a clear action plan
* You enjoy doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects and deliver results
* You have a proven track record for working well across teams and with external partners.
* You have a process-oriented mindset and ability to lead people to get things done.
* Strong communication skills in English, with exceptional and proven writing ability
* You have experience in a highly strategic, analytical and operational role in and can manage your time well.
* You can balance solving problems independently with strong team collaboration
ACCOMMODATIONS - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please contact the Salesforce.com Recruiting Department.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.