New York City, NY, United States
Join our team! As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American Title Insurance Company (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. First American Title s Direct division provides comprehensive title insurance protection and professional settlement services for real estate purchases, refinances and equity loans.We believe that our people are the key to the company s continued success. Because our employees enable our future, we invest in theirs by supporting their careers and promoting their overall wellbeing. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For 2018 list for the third consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, visit ****JOB SUMMARY
* Reviews and clears discrepancies on title (order payoffs, subordinations, deeds, addressing judgments, etc.)
* Adherence to established company policies and procedures
* Keeps a working pipeline; works new files
* Answers inbound phone calls and emails
* Make outbound phone calls and send emails
* Handles multiple tasks and adjusts to changes in workflows and pipelines
* Ability to work multiple clients daily while staying within each client s guidelines
A successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* General knowledge of company products and customer service activities.
* Proficient MS Office skills
* Must be able to navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications.
* High School diploma or equivalent required
* Generally has 2 years of related experience
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers..