Long Beach, CA, United States
Calling all tech-obsessed graphic designers! If you're looking for an opportunity to create compelling creative in a dynamic, tech-focused environment, keep reading!
Epson is looking for a talented design whiz to bring strong design skills to the table. Our ideal candidate is a team-oriented self-starter who stays up-to-date with the latest design trends, is fluent in Adobe Creative Suite and loves a good brainstorming session.
As a member of Epson's in-house agency, you will work alongside creative managers, copy editors, traffic, account management and production to develop a wide variety of creative, including digital and traditional. Here at Epson, no two days are exactly alike, so if you prefer a diverse mix of work, thrive in fast-paced environments and enjoy wearing multiple hats, this could be the career for you!
* Design and layout of digital assets and collateral to support the overall marketing strategy and brand
* Produces and generates final print and/or web ready files (FMA) based on industry standards
* Collaborates on concept development, illustration, and design to maintain Epson branding.
* Responsible for photo retouching
* Follows design and communications standards for collateral materials
* Maintains electronic files and assets
* 2-5 years experience as a designer and/or production artist
* Expert knowledge of Adobe CC
* Agency experience preferred
* Must submit a portfolio of work
* Completion of an undergraduate program or equivalent experience (B.A., B.F.A. or B.S.).
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.