Boston, MA, United States
We are **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.. We brew the best beer. We hire the best people.
We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people who love beer and want to join our team. We work hard and we play hard. Think you have what it takes?
We are currently hiring for our next CUSTOMER OPERATIONS MANAGER in BOSTON, MA.
The primary functions of the Customer Operations Manager (COM) are to ensure exceptional customer experiences, deliver key results to support global business objectives and provide daily leadership to the Distribution Team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Oversee the distribution of **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. (BBC) portfolio throughout the BBC Wholesaler Network, with the end goal of delivering the freshest product, in the desired timeframe, cost effectively with a keen focus on New Innovation Launches and National Programming.
* Maintain strong, professional relationships throughout the organization and wholesaler network by providing answers to questions, solutions to problems, and guidance through the distribution process.
* Lead the development of a sustainable service delivery model designed to implement meaningful change in the areas of service delivery, customer experience and communications
* Lead the development of an enhanced communication model that provides real-time, meaningful information to customers.
* Lead the development of a rigorous hiring, onboarding and ongoing training model to ensure a consistent and continuously improving service organization & service delivery model.
* Develop, track and drive KPIs through individual and team performance
* Engage with customers through on-site visits, ride-withs, attendance at sales/wholesaler meetings.
* Resolve escalated service issues.
* Enhance the customer experience by working with partners across the organization to continually improve the tools, systems and communication
* Determine SLA targets and ensure appropriate KPI reporting to key stakeholders against these targets
* Build Construct BI/data reporting for Operations Distribution Team and summarize key themes to improve customer contacts and experience
* Handle customer queries escalated by Regional Distribution Analysts (RDAs) and other communication sources to implement process improvements where required
* Develop Wholesaler and RDA engagement strategies to ensure exceptional communications and support for existing customers via multiple channels
* Review and analyze business service-related information to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve overall performance of the customer Operations team
* Manage telephony and data systems
What We're Looking For:
* Bachelors degree
* 7 years customer service/people manager experience, previous experience working directly with/supporting a sales organization
* Previous experience in CPG/Beverage Industry, Previous experience working with/for a wholesaler, Previous Call Center experience, Change Management Experience, CRM software experience
The Customer Operations Manager is responsible for leading the Distribution Team and is expected to develop, empower and drive performance through: Regularly reoccurring team and 1:1 meetings, quarterly goal setting workshops, annual mid-year and year end reviews. In addition, the COM will assist in developing meaningful Personal Development Plans, approve time off requests, approve expense reports and facilitate open communication and a Discuss The Undiscussable environment.
Our people are our most important ingredient. We not only have to hire the best, but we have to reward, develop, and retain them too. We also have a variety of benefits including a competitive compensation package, extensive training programs, excellent healthcare, a discounted stock purchase plan, and a 401K program with a generous company match. Not to mention, theres the free beer too!
Boston Beer Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to help ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation in the job application process can contact **** for assistance.