Atlanta, GA, United States
May 21, 2020
Zep is a leading producer of maintenance, cleaning and appearance solutions for the Food and Beverage, Transportation, Institutional, and Industrial Maintenance and Repair end markets.
Sales Managers are responsible for achieving brand portfolio sales targets by understanding customer needs, providing solutions and coach, manage and motivate the sales team.
Sales Managers shall demonstrate high ethical and sound business practices and manage key relationships within their region.
* Achieve assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual region sales/plans by understanding the customer, their needs and providing solutions.
* Establish, grow, and manage new and existing key customer relationships.
* Ability to identify/facilitate large regional and national opportunities within assigned vertical.
* Implement and aggressively promote brands, products and technology within the region.
* Supervise a team of Sales Representatives responsible for sales, service, installation, and maintenance of premium products aligned to specific vertical.
* Establish and communicate performance behaviors & expected results for each Sales Representative.
* Identify and develop potential talent within assigned team. Support and development through coaching actions to drive exceptional performance for individual and team; provide regular, ongoing feedback for continuous improvement.
* Continuously source qualified industry-specific talent.
* Effectively use motivation, goal setting, performance feedback and coaching to drive exceptional performance.
* Ensure the Sales Representative have the required resources, training and reporting tools necessary to perform successfully in their roles.
* A high school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) may include specialized or vocational courses.
* Minimum three (3) years field sales management, related industry experience and/or 2-3 years business to business sales experience.
* Proven relevant success and experience required to lead the corresponding market segment.
* Strong ability to successfully lead a team of commission Sales Representatives.
* A high mechanical aptitude with technical sales or service experience.
* Basic computer skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Proficient with CRM system.
Zep Inc. is an organization that is committed to diversity within its workforce and encourages all interested candidates, including women, minorities, & former military personnel to apply. It is the policy of Zep Inc. that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation..