Torrance, CA, United States
Perform user and access administration on designated systems and applications, in accordance with the defined policies, standards and procedures o
Perform system security administration on designated technology platforms, including operating systems, applications and network security devices, in accordance with the defined policies, standards and procedures o, as well as with industry best practices and vendor guidelines.
Perform installation and configuration management of security systems and applications, including policy assessment and compliance tools, network security appliances and host-based security systems.
Perform threat and vulnerability assessments, in some cases followed by appropriate remedial action, to ensure that systems are protected from known and potential threats and are free from known vulnerabilities.
Locate and repair security problems and failures.
Collate security incident and event data to produce monthly exception and management reports.
Perform normal and exceptional processing of user access and change requests, escalating such requests when appropriate.
Report unresolved network security exposures, misuse of resources or noncompliance situations using defined escalation processes.
Assist and train junior team members in the use of security tools, the preparation of security reports and the resolution of security issues.
Develop and maintain documentation for security systems and procedures.
Research, recommend, evaluate and implement information security solutions that identify and/or protect against potential threats, and respond to security violations.
Provide guidance to junior members of the team.
BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent work experience.
Understanding of in security subjects
Knowledge of security policies and interprets policies
Understanding of a specific security application or tool and how it works
Ability to assess security safeguards
Ability to deal with threats and intermediate level incidents
Ability to deal with intrusions at a moderate threat level
Knowledge of information security principles, including risk assessment and management, threat and vulnerability management, incident response, and identity and access management.
Technical proficiency with security-related systems and applications, especially:
Experience in developing, documenting and maintaining security procedures.
Knowledge of network infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls, and associated network protocols and concepts.
Working technical knowledge of current systems' software, protocols and standards.
Strong knowledge of TCP/IP and network administration/protocols.
5 to 7 years of combined IT and security work experience with a broad range of exposure to systems analysis, applications development, database design and administration;
Daily Tasks Performed
1. AS400 Security Account Maintenance
2. Level 2 and Level 3 Help Desk ticket support - ServiceNow
3. Audit evidence gathering and presentation
4. Provision / Revoke Access to AS400 systems
5. Group maintenance
6. Project tasks related to AS400
7. Review QSECOFR and AppDev EMER** activities
8. Manage access and use of QSECOFR and AppDev EMER** IDs
9. Maintain AS400 policy and procedure documents
10 Write / update monitoring scripts for QSECOFR / AppDev EMER** access
- Hands on AS400 Administration experience 5+ years
- A background in Information security systems with specific knowledge around Access Control.
- Hands on Active Directory and LDAP queries experience 1+ years
- Functional understanding of TCP/IP networks and Firewalls
- Functional understanding of following protocols: TCP, UDP, DNS, NetBIOS, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, SSL
- Functional understanding of database concepts
- Prior experience as technical lead for enterprise software deployments
- Basic UNIX system administration
- Basic database administration
- Basic scripting experience
- Experience with the following technologies/products: Identity Management, PAM, Authentication and SSO, System Monitoring and Alerting, and Ticketing Systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Unique Skill Sets Desired
Expert Level AS400 Administration.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.