Danvers, MA, United States
High School Diploma or GED
Go the extra mile
At Quest, Patient Services roles are tremendously important – it is a really patient-focused role where it is essential to remember that there is a life and person behind every test tube. Your skills are critical, as is your ability to work with the patients. The role is varied and offers an ongoing and developing career in Phlebotomy due to the scale and reach of Quest. You can grow and improve your skills in a fast-moving, supportive team environment. Most importantly, you can help us make a real difference.
Your Role will include:
· Drawing quality blood samples from patients and preparing those specimens for lab testing.
· Completing all data entry requirements accurately including data entry of patient registration; entry of test order from requisition or pulling order from database.
· Being assigned to work in a doctor's office, a patient service center, in a house call environment, or as business needs dictate.
· Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
· Excellent phlebotomy skills to include pediatric and geriatric.
· At least 1 year of Phlebotomy experience
Phlebotomist I Full Time Hours Position Danvers, MA
Join us for competitive benefits and development opportunities in a progressive and supportive environment. Help us improve our service, and the experiences of our patients and colleagues. Work with us and together we can be better.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.
Your Quest career. Seek it out.
Job Type: Full-time
Phlebotomy: 1 year (Preferred)
High school or equivalent (Required)