Largo, FL, United States
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a 2nd Shift Onsite Staffing Manager to join our team in the Largo, FL area! The Onsite Manager will effectively manage field employees at a key client's work site.
Who are we?
At ProLogistix, a division of **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., our goal is to be the best provider of talent for the logistics industry. Logistics staffing is all we do, and this focus allows us to deliver a level of service to our customers that our more traditional staffing competitors can't match. In the past five years we've recorded more than 55 million man-hours in warehouses and distribution centers. With more than 50 locations nationwide, we're the country's largest logistics staffing specialists.
Find out more about what sets us apart from our competitors at ******MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our nearly 600 branches. We provide a full range of employment solutions, from recruiting and pre-screening high-performance candidates to delivering expertise in risk management and on-site services. Our reporting and technical solutions have no equal in the industry.
* Personifies our company at the work site.
* Nurtures, builds, and maintains strong relationships between the client and our company.
* Anticipates staffing requirements and expectations and develops value-added services to support changing client needs.
* Coordinates activities to fulfill client needs, including as appropriate the recruitment, screening, interviewing, and hiring of individuals for assignment.
* Maintains all support functions for field employees at client site, including but not limited to timekeeping system, payroll and attendance reports, invoicing, productivity reports, field employee orientations and performance evaluations, and exit interviews.
* Attends and participates in internal training programs when offered.
* Makes frequent rounds of the facility to ensure proper operation of equipment, materials storage and handling, cleanliness, safety, and environmental compliance.
* Fosters and works within an environment of teamwork and cooperation and a culture of workplace safety.
* Manages field employee employment at the site, including coaching, counseling, and removal from assignment.
* Facilitates on-site events for field employees on site, including but not limited to recognition and retention programs, safety awareness programs, and co-sponsored social events.
* Facilitates the initial treatment and reporting of workers' compensation incidents at the site.
* Communicates regularly with branch and/or area management concerning status of account.
* Documents all transactions thoroughly, as required by branch model and brand SOP's.
* Participates in scheduled service reviews at client site.
* Other duties as assigned.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Who is **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.?
We have an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, Staffing Solutions, Employment Plus, Resource Accounting, Personnel One, MedicalSolutions, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing. We are growing and always searching for potential team members who share our values, want to make a difference, and thrive in challenging environments. We have built a work environment that is team oriented, financially rewarding, innovative and fun. We consistently promote from within and offer career paths that keep our employees engaged. Opportunities are local and nationwide!
What do we value?
There are five fundamental values upon which **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. operates- Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First, and Passion. At **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., we don't just talk about our values, we live them.
What do we offer?
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. offers a competitive benefits package, which includes: comprehensive Health coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, flexible spending accounts, and a wellness program. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.