Atlanta, GA, United States
May 21, 2020
Long Term Contract
* Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques.
* Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
* Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases.
* Write SQL queries and tables using toad or any oracle frontend - backend is Oracle
* Create source to target mapping and gather requirements and define transformation for ETL process
Minimum of 4 years of experience as a data analyst including SQL, Oracle, Toad, Python.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.